Lamers High Tech Systems
Your future employer
Lamers High Tech Systems is a leading system integrator and installation company specializing in design & engineering, production, qualification and construction of liquid and gas supply systems, focusing on ultra-high purity applications. We serve the semiconductor, aerospace, chemistry & pharma, materials (solar, optics, LEDs, etc.), food and oil & gas markets, and have become the preferred supplier of high-tech OEMs. Founded in 1909 and part of Aalberts since 2011, we are based in Nijmegen (the Netherlands).
Lamers excels in the development of low volume, high mix, high complexity systems and aims for early involvement and customer intimacy. We provide plug & play solutions to accelerate time-to-market and support customers from the concept phase to high volume manufacturing of new ultra high purity equipment. After installation we provide service and support.
Your future role
As a Customer Service Representative you represent the Voice of Customer within the Lamers organisation. You take full responsibility for managing your Customers orderbook and you make sure that commercial agreements are adhered to whilst complying to the agreed internal and external processes.
- You are responsible for managing the sales orderbook, for your designated Customer(s) and assure a perfect delivery performance towards the Customer (OTIF, RLIP/CLIP, Backlog management, etc);
- You pro-actively communicate with the Customer on all aspects of the orderbook;
- You maintain the Customer orderbook in all relevant systems;
- You interact with all relevant departments (planning, production, procurement) where needed to make sure order commitments are met;
- You are part of the Customer Service team and you actively contribute to a good team atmosphere;
- You contribute to improvement projects within your team and cross functionally as part of the continuous improvement process;
- In this role you report directly to the Customer Service Manager
- At minimum a completed Bachelor level education in a relevant field of study;
- 2 years working experience in Supply Chain / Customer Service domain;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Basic knowledge of SCM processes (customer service, procurement, planning);
- Good ERP knowledge (IFS knowledge is an asset);
- Experience with improvement projects
- Stress resistant;
- Team player;
- Good English language skills
What we offer
We offer you a pleasant pragmatic but also driven corporate culture where you get all the space you need to give substance to your own initiatives and where there is room for personal development. In addition, we offer you;
- A competitive salary, which depends on your experience level
- Investments in your personal and professional development (both financially as in ‘coaching on the job’)
- 25 vacation days plus 13 ADV days
- Working in an international environment
If you are excited about this position and would like to apply, please use the application button. For questions, please feel free to contact Lana Haseta, corporate recruiter at Lamers HTS ator . Also check our website for more information: .
- We employ our own recruiter. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Unsolicited resumes will be treated as direct applications by our recruiter
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.